Please use the form below to request your quote.
Adds beauty and value to any home. Protects your home, expands your living area, and reduces cooling costs. The framework is rust resistant and powder coated. Available in over 200 Sunbrella fabric patterns and colors. Available in crank or motorized. Pitch is adjusted to the desired setting.
How to measure:
- Step 1: Measure width desired (A). This requires a clear span with no obstructions such as light fixtures or downspouts. A minimum of 8 inches mounting space (B) is required.
- Step 2: Measure desired height (C). A minimum of 7 feet is required from deck or patio to the bottom of the mounting space.
- Step 3: Select the fabric color and pattern, and valance type.
- Step 4: Use the drop down box below to select a standard projection (D) to fit your needs.
- Step 5: Select left or right operation option. Facing the house, specify the site you want the standard crank handle or optional motor. An outlet is required for the motorized option.
- Step 6: Select desired options.
Custom awnings can be cut to exact measurements. You must order a standard width awning that is equal to or greater than your desired width. For example, if you want a custom width of 11' 8", you must order a standard awning that is 12' wide. The awning will be cut to your desired width before shipment.